Wednesday 11 April 2012

The Sugar Dandies


The Sugar Dandies ballroom dance to Westlife's 'You Raise Me Up.'

My boyfriend send me another youtube link. Yup another act in Britain got talent had caught his fancy...Sigh this time with explicit instructions that I must watch and finish the video. Well he knows me well enough to know that I would probably watch it half way and just click it close or worse, ignores it.


Hon, I fiinish the video. Make sure you issue me with good brownie points for this because I was so tempted to click close half way. I really have nothing much to say about The Sugar Dandies performance. But I know one thing, if it is a straight couple doing the exact same thing, it would not have generated much hype and they will probably be out of the contest without so much of a whim.






No comments:

Post a Comment