Friday 6 April 2012

Life is beautiful - Life could indeed be beautiful

Life is beautiful - 2010 - SBS












                                                                               Teaser - Tae Sub deliberates and decides to come out.

The beginning - EP1 to EP7 - Runtime 1hr 27mins 
Parts 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 - Join parts with HJsplit

A step forward - EP8 to EP15 - Runtime 1hr 14mins 
Parts 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 - Join parts with HJsplit

Coming out - EP16 to EP20 - Runtime 1hr 52mins 
Part 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 - Join parts with HJsplit

Bridge over troubled waters - EP21 to EP24 - Runtime 1hr 58mins 
Part 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 - Join parts with HJsplit


Moving out - EP25 to EP30 - Runtime 1hr 31mins - Link

Here comes trouble - EP31 to EP37 - Runtime 1hr 30 mins - Link

Exile - EP38 to EP41 - Runtime 46mins - Link

Not easy - EP42 to EP47 - 1hr 36mins - Link

Birthday - EP48 to EP51 - 34mins - Link

The pendulum swings back - EP52 to EP57 - 40mins - Link

For all the loves that brings us to life - EP58 to EP63 - 1hr 23mins - Link




10 comments:

  1. Life is beautiful : with this series it is indeed beautiful. Thank you very much for this absolutely cute series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this all of their cuts from the drama??? i want to make sure b4 downloading all of that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it is :) I personally watched it... and loved it. Enjoy...

      Delete
    2. Woah this is actually really good! I saw the actor who plays tae sub in another drama. He is so different is this drama... he's so lovable haha Anyway thx for uploading all of this!!!!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. BTW could u help me w/ something? I seem to have problem playing the A Step Forward parts. I joined all the files, but when i play it, my media player would always crash at around 37 min.... then i tried to rejoin the files again and the same thing happened.... i use vlc media player btw

      Delete
    5. Hey sorry for the late reply :) I will check on my uploads. If I can solve it, I will reupload it in one chunk. I dont think it has to do with your media players. I could only think of 2 explanation - 1) There is a problem with my upload 2) There is a problem with your download (ie Not complete). Maybe you can check the size of your download. All the parts should be the same except for the last part. That is usually smaller. Cheers! Let me know if all the sizes of your parts are the same or not?

      Delete
    6. Thanks for your advice. I did check my files and everything seemed perfect, but I downloaded the entire things again. This time everything was fine and I was able to watch them, so I think it was a problem on my end. Sorry to disturb you, and thanks for the drama again! :D

      Delete