Thursday 19 April 2012

ES Underwear



I am no prude but looking at EuroSelection's latest campaign to market their underwear makes me feel like one. Is it just me or are their campaign video kinda cheesy and bordering on being corny? Maybe they really believe that all they need in their campaign video are a parade of naked and semi naked cute guys. Of course that helps. Most underwear company do it and do it rather well. But then ES decided to do something different with their campaign video....and not very well I might add. Guys it would have been better if you have given your campaign video some more thought before releasing it. And ohhh you should learn NEVER to give your models a speaking part unless they can really act. It is torturous enough watching them trying to act but to speak as well is just too much...... 


But I still LOVE your underwear..........



No comments:

Post a Comment