Saturday 21 April 2012

The "Call me maybe" obsession continues

Few days ago, I discover this amazingly catchy little number, Call me maybe, by canadian poppet, Carly Rae Jepsen. The single has hit the top of the charts in Australia, Ireland, New Zealand and United Kingdom. In the US, the track broke into the Top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 just last week. Seems there are a lot of tribute/spoof videos from celebrities and fans alike. The funnies being the one developed by hoodwinked film (below). The Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez clip is a must watch too as it is totally adorkable. I think Carly really have to write all these people a thank you note for all the extra publicity. Enjoy!

From Hoodwinked Films -Two guys develop an unhealthy obsession with Carly Rae Jepsen's smash hit Call me maybe.

Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale, Alfredo Flores, Carlos Pena, Samantha Droke spoof of Call me maybe


Kate Perry and friends singing and dancing to Call me maybe



James Franco and friend lip-syncing to Call me maybe
James Franco on WhoSay

        






No comments:

Post a Comment